Our criteria and mandate for investing
Abler Nordic's main investment criteria:
Please note that these criteria are not complete and Abler Nordic may deviate from these criteria at their will.
- Mandate: Abler Nordic invests in microfinance institutions (“MFIs”) and other institutions providing financial inclusion to the poor in developing countries.
- Social focus: Abler Nordic is a strictly double bottom line investor; targeting social results and financial sustainability in our investments. The investee must target the Bottom of the Pyramid segment in a responsible and sustainable way
- Regions: Sub-Saharan Africa, South Asia and Southeast Asia
- Prioritized Countries: Sub-Saharan Africa: Angola, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
South Asia: India, Nepal.
Southeast Asia: Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, the Philippines
- Instruments: Direct investments; equity or debt
- Terms and time: Abler Nordic is a long-term investor, offering fair market terms. The investment must be of a reasonable size and fit in well in the portfolio
Please contact us at email@example.com These investment criteria are guidelines and Abler Nordic accepts no responsibility for any action taken. Abler Nordic has full right to reject any offer at any time without any burden of proof.